Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your comments and positive thoughts while we are trying to figure out our next steps. It has really meant alot to me to be able to know that there are people out there pulling for us.To say this has not been is easy would be an understatement.

I am hoping we'll be ale to get some answers from the doctor's office about what another round of IVF would cost us. I know our credit would not be as much as it was after the IUI, but maybe it would be feasible for us to try another round. If so, we would do that and then transfer embie #2 along with any that we get from another round. One of my biggest fears is that we might not get to the point having embryos to test.

On a positive note, I was finally able to catch up a friend from home today and we talked for quite awhile about what J and I are going through while trying to become parents. She is the proud mother of quadruplets thanks to ART. It was great to be able to talk to someone who is a good friend and also knows what it is like to struggle to become a mother. She was so supportive and it was so good to spend the hour catching up with her.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely!

    Ok I'm all caught up.

    Sending you super good vibes for clarity and peace. I have full faith that whatever the next step you take ends up being, it will be THE step. THE one. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some very tough choices - I hope all comes right for you. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete