I was lucky enough to go get another blood draw today. J got to have one too!
He did much better than I did...the tech didn't have to move the needle around to get his blood.
I recevied a phone call from Dr. A this morning after he spoke to the director at the lab in NJ. The ;ab will be able to determine if the embies have a balanced or unbalanced translocation - yay! However, they need a sample of our blood in order to map out our chromosomes for the testing. Dr. A's office will overnight the samples so they should be in NJ tomorrow. I am really hoping this doesn't delay the test results - something tells me it might. As long as we have the results back before I am scheduled to start the PIO I'll be happy.