Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More updates

I received the phone call from the embryologist...I held my breath when I saw the number pop up on my phone. He said all 4 eggs were mature and all 4 fertilized!! There may only be 4 but let's hope this is a case of quality over quantity. I'll receive another call on Sunday morning after they have matured a bit more and been biopsied. Hopefully we are able to send out 4 samples for testing on Monday. I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed until then.

I am feeling much better today. Yesterday was alot more miserable than I had anticipated. No real cramps but definitely seemed like I had mild OHSS symptoms (according to Dr. Goo.gle). I feel less bloated today and the pain level is down, so that is good. I decided to go to work - if I can't handle a full day I'll leave early.

5 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news! Keep growing and splitting little embies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hoping these next couple of days fly by and we get more good news at the end of the week.

      Delete
  2. Four little potential people, that is fantastic, I have my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Better news than we expected. :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad all four fertilized. I'll be sending them lots of good thoughts. Grow, babies, grow!

    ReplyDelete