Wednesday, August 1, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

It's two post kind of day! I decided that after having such a tough morning I needed some pictures of my favorite place to help me feel better, so I am sharing them with you. :)

These are of Goff's Caye in Belize...in 2010 we went here on a snorkeling trip with people from our wedding party, then we went back in November for my birthday...we were so lucky that day, we had the entire (albeit small) island to ourselves! Unfortunately, we lost all thos pictures when our laptop died. So we went back again in 2011 but this time we had to share it with people from a cruise. As soon as we docked J and I practically ran to the water so we could get in before the tenders from the mainland arrived. In doing so I forgot sunscreen...not good at all, unless you enjoy looking like a lobster!!


An aerial view of the caye - we were able to snorkel around the entire island. Amazing!

J rushing to get our stuff set up on the beach.

Looking out to sea.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning! I'm so glad you were able to go back the second time. It must have been heartbreaking to lose the pictures from the first trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I'm DYING for a vacay. Your pictures look amazing. I bet if we all lived in a carefree beautiful environment like that, we'd all be super fertile cause we were so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete