Friday, July 20, 2012

We've made our decision...

We're going for it!! Round #2 of IVF here we come! I'm nervous, excited and ready to go! Both J and I have agreed that we are going into this cycle with nothing but a positive attitude. My fingers are crossed that my ovaries do a better job reacting to the meds this time around. We received our new calendars early this morning. I stay on the BCPs until Tuesday, go in for an U/S and bloodwork on Friday and then the shots begin on Saturday!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So excited for you! And you're moving right along! Here's hoping your ovaries kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am so glad we only have a week to go until the ball is officially rolling!

      Delete
  2. Yay for a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo!

    LET'S GET HORMONE CRAZY. I'm ready. I am weird and brassy and in your corner like the little old man from Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am ready to take on my role as human pin cushion one more time!

      Delete