* My husband's love, strength and support. Sometimes it amazes me how much stronger our relationship is after all we have gone through in the last 2 years.
* My family's support - especially my Mom who never forgets to send a card to let us know she is thinking of us and is on our side.
* Our puppies - they really are the best and neither of us knew just how therapeutic it would to have them when we decided to get them.
* Our trips to Belize, just thinking about our view from our room calms me right down. It worked especially well during our IUI when J brought pictures up on his phone when things were not going great.
* The support of this community...enough said!
* The support of my boss...he knows what I've been through and doesn't hesitate to say yes when I ask for time off for appointments.
* Rain...it's raining as I type so our drought-stricken lawn is being watered without us having to spend money :)
Those are a few - I know there are more!
View from "our" room in Ambergris Caye, Belize
Our Puppies - Garnett and Sadie
(kindly, ignore the potting soil in the background)