When I lived with a friend of mine after college we would leave each day telling each other to have a good day by using the day of the week with an adjective. So it would be "Have A Marvelous Monday, Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday", etc... So I've decided, I'm going to make Tuesdays terrific!
I still have the work situation hanging over my head. My boss returns from his trip to the West Coast today so I am hoping we'll find a way to resolve this situation. I need this knot in my stomach to go away!
Now on to the terrific stuff! (bullet-style)
* Slept in today - forgot to set the alarm and our back-up (the puppies) did not go off until 7:05am...an extra half-hour of sleep! We didn't have to rush to get ready because work is pretty quiet for both of us. (I was only about 10 minutes late, so not bad at all!)
* I ordered my meds today and they'll be here on Thursday! It's about $1K less than we had anticipated - yay!
* It's not 100 today...a stretch maybe for something terrific, but living in Southern Texas and having it under 100 in July is a good thing, epecially after last summer.
* I stepped on the scale today and it hasn't moved...generally that would not be terrific but considering my lack of exercise and the sweets I ate in the last week, I am pretty happy. I've started this week on a better note...Green Monster smoothies for breakfast. :)
* The most terrific part of this Tuesday? The support I receive from all of you!! Thank you so much for all of your comments/support regarding yesterday's post!