Saturday, July 21, 2012

July ICLW

Hello Y'All and welcome to my little corner of the blogging world. This is my first ICLW;  I am a fairly new blogger and somewhat new to the world of infertility. However, I feel like we've packed a lot into our two years of TTC and infertility. My husband, J, and I have only been married for 2 1/2 years and it's pretty much always been a part of our marriage. Sometimes it amazes me at how much stronger as a couple we have become as a result. You can see the details of our journey on my side bar.

I am happy to share that we'll be starting Round 2 of IVF next week! I look forward to sharing my journey with you and learning more about you!

Happy ICLW :)

15 comments:

  1. Stopping over for ICLW, just wanted to say good luck with IVF #2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://alwayswishhopethinkpray.blogspot.com/ probably would help to leave my blog link.

      Delete
  2. Happy ICLW! Good luck with ivf#2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from ICLW (It's my first time too)! Lots of luck with IVF #2.
    B from justcyclingalong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, welcome to ICLW! I am just wondering if doing PGD on your eggs would help with the balanced translocation? Or do will all of your eggs have that?

    Looking forward to following you!

    ICLW #27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! We will be going PGD due to the balanced translocation...fingers crossed we get to that stage!

      Delete
  5. Hi! This is my first ICLW too :) I'm going through my first IVF. Looking forward to following your journey through yours! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does this make me an old school fan?

    Still waving magic fingers in the direction of your uterus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As old school as this young blog can have :)

      Delete
  7. Hi from ICLW! Welcome to the blogging world -this is a wonderful group of women who have been an incredible source of support. Fingers crossed for your upcoming IVF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from ICLW #54! Welcome :) this is my 4th ICLW now! Good luck for the second round of IVF, I look forward to following your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from ICLW and good luck with IVF

    ReplyDelete