Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Meds Are Here!

My medications arrived this morning!! It's so odd to see boxes and boxes of meds that mean lots and lots of belly shots and be excited. I am ready to take on my role of human pin cushion once again!
My only concern was that during IVF#1 all the meds came with ice packs and this time (new pharmacy) they were just in the box. I am hoping that they are fine and there is nothing to worry about. I've sent an email to my nurse just to make sure there is nothing to be concerned about. I know at some point the temperature was above 77 when they traveled from Masschusetts to Texas.

5 comments:

  1. I know that the Menopur doesnt require refrigeration but not sure on the Bravelle. I am sure it is fine. Good luck. When do you start injections? Have you already started the supression part?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent a month+ on bcps and start right in on the Brav.elle and Meno.pur on Saturday. I have a U/S and labs scheduled for tomorrow morning so hopefully everything looks good and we are good to go.

      Delete
  2. Yess... Yessss!

    The only thing I took that required the smelly old fridge was follistim. And my shotty eyes don't see it in your box.

    I'm with you I think the whole pin-cushion thing is super exciting. You know, "I'm doing something! I'M DOING SOMETHING, DAMNIT!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No follistim this time around. Our dorm-sized beer fridge has now turn to the med fridge. :)

      Delete