We still have not come up with a definite decision but we are leaning towards round 2 of IVF. I am just waiting for the approved amount from the RE's office regarding our credit. The unofficial number I was given was good - about $900 better than I had anticipated. If we go for round #2 I am going to go into as positive as possible. I am pretty sure this will be our last try with IVF, so I want to make sure I go into it with the right attitude.
We are hoping to attend an informational meeting regarding Foster Care/Adoption at a local orphanage tonight. I've left two voicemails and no return call yet. We want to start exploring foster care/adoption so we know what we be ahead of us if we chose that route in the future.
One more positive note, I finally stopped spotting!