Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Our neck of the woods

We still have not come up with a definite decision but we are leaning towards round 2 of IVF. I am just waiting for the approved amount from the RE's office regarding our credit. The unofficial number I was given was good - about $900 better than I had anticipated. If we go for round #2 I am going to go into as positive as possible. I am pretty sure this will be our last try with IVF, so I want to make sure I go into it with the right attitude.

We are hoping to attend an informational meeting regarding Foster Care/Adoption at a local orphanage tonight. I've left two voicemails and no return call yet. We want to start exploring foster care/adoption so we know what we be ahead of us if we chose that route in the future.

One more positive note, I finally stopped spotting!

4 comments:

  1. I'll keep my finger crossed for you on the credit - and round #2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! My fingers are crossed for you too :)

      Delete
  2. Second go at trying to post a comment...

    I hope the meeting goes well. Certainly foster/adoption is something we have considered - perhaps after we leave Vietnam. As far as round 2 goes - best wishes! I hate that the money has to be a factor in decisions like that, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...we didn't end up going to the meeting last night because I never received a call back from the center. There is another meeting in two weeks - maybe we'll try for that one.

      Delete