Thursday, June 6, 2013
Super Sweet Blogging Award
I've been nominated for this award by A Place Where I Can Be Me...THANK YOU!!
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Answer 5 super sweet questions.
Include the Super Sweet Blogging award in the blog post (I changed up my picture :) )
Nominate 12 other bloggers.
Thank you!!! Thank you so much for nominating me!! It truly made my day. There have been many times during this pregnancy I have felt lost with blogging and what to say. The words to describe me from A Place Where I Can Be Me really touched me (and J as I shared it with him - he said it almost made him cry!) It's motivated me to try to blog more and keep you a bit more updated with what's going on outside of me wishing I was in Belize.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies! Preferably homemade chocolate chip cookies :)
2. Chocolate or vanilla? I think it depends on what the treat is...if it's ice cream, vanilla...if it's cake, chocolate.
3. Favorite sweet treat? Ice cream!! When I lived with my mom we'd typically have at least 5-6 containers of ice cream in the freezer at a time. A girl needs options when it comes to ice cream. :)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Any time after breakfast and even then I prefer sweet breakfasts over salty. I'll order blueberry pancakes instead of eggs any day!
5. Sweet nickname? Honeybear - somehow J and I adopted the nickname Honeybear for each other and we use it quite regularly. During our wedding week we were leaving the restaurant and I asked him something while calling him Honeybear not realizing someone was behind us. Well, the nickname got a good laugh from our friend! We still giggle thinking about when she overheard us!
Nominate 12 other bloggers:
Here are my nominations...I cannot thank these ladies enough for being there for me with their comments, support and love during the last year...what a roller coaster it's been and I don't think I could have done it without you!! THANK YOU!
Searching for Our Silver Lining
Just a Little Off Kilter
Non Sequitur Chica
A Place Where I Can Be Me