Thursday, June 13, 2013

Stormy weather

I thought I'd share a few pictures from my ride home yesterday afternoon.

We've been lucky here in San Antonio in the sense that we've actually been getting rain for the last couple of days. It's been in the form of thunderstorms, but we'll take it! It means we haven't had to water our lawn/flowers for the last week or so which has been great. Really hoping it means we saved some money on our water bill this month!

Thankfully my ride home was not too bad...as soon as I heard the thunder while I was at work I knew I wanted to leave soon. Ever since my accident a couple of months ago I have a new fear of driving in the rain, so I wanted to try to beat the storm home. It was raining a bit during my ride but nothing compared to what was to come...the skies opened up about 15 minutes after I got home.


Almost home


Getting closer
(BTW - this is where I get cut off some night...people like to travel in the right lane until the last possible moment.)


View of the hood looking down into the cul-de-sac


1 comment: