Wednesday, June 5, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Belize style again :)

This is one of my favorite fish to see when we go snorkeling. It's a juvenille yellow damsel fish. They are so pretty...dark blue with neon blue spots. They are so fun to watch as they dart around the coral.

Here is a professional up close picture of the fish:


http://www.focusonnature.com/Marine40.jpg
I am hoping this link to you tube works...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1w8KjSi2odE

It's a video that is sure to make you giggle today. J built a camera stand out of PVC for our trip this time and while we were snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley he had it set up to video the sharks and rays. We cannot stop giggling at this one.

One more picture for you:



This is a nurse shark we saw while snorkeling at Hol Chan...it was searching for food in the conch shell. I love how the grouper is waiting patiently to get into the shell as well.

1 comment:

  1. Man your pictures give me vacation fever!!

    Also, I've nominated you for a little award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete