Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Counting the days

Until AF arrives, or maybe she won't. I hate, hate, hate to let Hope saddle up next to me, but she's working hard at it. I had some "signs" last week that perhaps there was implantation (cramping like AF was on her way, but it was too early for that). I am debating on buying some cheap HPTs. AF should be here in 4 days and if she doesn't arrive by Sunday I know I will want to pee on something. I don't really have any hive-like things on my back yet - started to get one on my nose (yes, very attractive!)...so another good "sign". UGH! I would prefer to not think about it, but that has been pretty darn tricky!

Quick update on Garnett - he's been seizure free for 26 days now! I think we are all starting to relax just a little bit, which has been great.

(I broke the rules last year when J was traveling for work last year and let the dogs on the couch with me. Now we keep the couch covered with blankets.)

9 comments:

  1. *crosses fingers for you*

    Yay, Garnett! Glad to hear that he's doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Garnett!!!

    I hope you have to go out and by some pee sticks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I have probably jinxed myself by talking about it - so I am going to hold off on buying any pee sticks.

      Delete
  3. Hooray Garnett!!! That's fantastic news!!!!

    Fingers are crossed for you. I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's funny but I think I am more excited about Garnett than anything that might be happening with me.

      Delete
  4. Ooooohhh, I like what I'm hearing! For some reason I cannot get hopeful about my own situation, but am very quick to be hopeful for others... c'mon, Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really hope I make it to Sunday without spotting, but I doubt it will happen. :(

      Delete
  5. Haha, I do the same thing when DH is away. I let the dog on the bed occasionally :)

    Great news about Garnett! And I fully understand about the hoping. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete