- Our tenant in MA seems to have trouble paying the rent. He gets on my last nerve on a regular basis. He's on a payment plan of making weekly payments because paying monthly didn't seem to work for him. Last weekend we were supposed to make a deposit. I decided to check my balance first, to my surprise the check from the week before bounced. It took until today to get any information from him. I don't know how much longer we can deal with him.
- We let the dogs sleep with us last night - I think I got the least amount of sleep out of the 4 of us. BUT on a positive note, we heard from the vet this morning and Garnett's blood work came back with good results...the antibiotics are working and his platelet levels are back to normal. (I can't remember if I posted that he had contracted a tick-borne disease. Poor thing.)
- I am lonely. I value the incredible women I have met through the magic of blogging but what I wouldn't give to have IRL friend call and ask how I am doing. I have 2 friends who know about the miscarriages, but not the IVF, and I could not tell you the last time I heard from them just saying "Hey, how are you doing?" I have 2 friends who know about the IVF...I communicate with one via email more often than not, but it's not on a regular basis anymore. The other friend I just got in touch with after months of trying.
- I ended up telling two girls here at work about the IVF. I doubted myself after I did it but then I realized it felt good to talk someone about it that wasn't my mom, brother, or J.
- The hormones are doing a number on my moods - I am on estr.ace and pro.gesterone in preparation for the big day.
- Tomorrow is the big day - transfer day! I am excited, scared, nervous, anxious, happy...you name it. It's been a roller coaster of emotions!
Thursday, September 6, 2012
I feel like it's been a long time since I've written...I think I've almost been trying to not think about things but today it's become too much so here I am putting out there for you to read. Here we go...my life/funk in bullets.