Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So many questions

I am currently on Day 4 of Folli.stim and Meno.pur...so far not too bad. There have been plenty of mood swings as I am also using an estrogen patch. As my husband and I like to say I'm "hopped up on the E"...oh my! the crazy things I've said. We've both been working at losing weight and the other day J said he wanted to lose another 12 pounds. I went off on how insensitive it was of him to talk about losing more weight when he knew the meds I am on will most likely cause me to gain weight. A little later we both had a good laugh over it and blamed it on the "E". The odd thing is I've actually lost some weight this week - which made me wonder is this working? I know I've had some side effects but nothing horrible, so again I wonder...are these meds working the way they should?

We go in tomorrow for more monitoring and testing. My husband always laughs at the warning "Okay, a little pressure here"...it is pretty comical after all the probing I've gone through. Fingers are crossed for good news. Really hoping my TSH level is normal - I've been on meds for that too. If all goes well we are looking at a retrieval date of next Tuesday or Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment