Now to catch you up on what's been going on in my corner of the world.
- J is nesting...is pretty funny. Last weekend he some how managed to trick me into cleaning out my closet. It was long overdue, but it was not on my to-do list for the weekend. It literally took us both days. It's a walk in closet that really was never organized. Now it is looking great! You can walk in without tripping on anything...you can even turn around when you are in there. As a result I had a huge pile of clothes to donate. I took some to a resale shop and made $18.50.
- We donated the clothes this past weekend and it was a great experience. We donated to Haven for Hope, which we have donated to before, but this time we asked about what happens to the clothes. We were told that they have a room where they put everything on hangers and the residents of the shelter are able to come in and "shop" for clothes. While we were there a family was graduating from the shelter and they were being set up with many items for their new apartment. It made us feel really good to now that the clothes we were donating were going to go directly to the residents of the shelter.
- We cleaned out the multiples places where our medications were being stored yesterday. So much medicine!! I found half full bottles of folic acid and pred.nisone that I had thought I had misplaced...after a moment, I realized they were leftover from when I was pregnant with Fred. I also found some cards from J and my mom after we lost Fred. Those stung. I am beyond happy that we are pregnant now, but it still really hurts remembering all that we have lost.
- My truck is in the shop being repaired and I am really hoping that I will get it back this week. I've been driving a Chevy Malibu for the last week and have not enjoyed it at all. Well, except for those couple of mornings when it was chilly last week and I got to use the heated seats...loved that! I had them in my Beetle and I really miss them!!
- I had to go bra shopping last weekend thanks to the new growth of the girls. OMG - I was "well endowed" before and now it's just ridiculous. I now refer to my bras as my over the shoulder boulder holders. I have a feeling I am going to end up buying bigger bras in a few weeks. :( I can't even imagine how tricky it's going to be going bathing suit shopping. :(
- We had an appointment with Dr. W on Friday and it went great. She found Cinco's heartbeat right away and it was beating nice and strong...in the high 150s. It was such a relief to hear. Last week I was feeling pretty anxious about things a day or two before the appointment, so I was very relieved that all was going as planned.
- Next appointment is in 5 weeks for our ultrasound. We were originally scheduled to go back in two weeks but Dr. W cancelled that because there was really no reason to go back. So weird to have things going so well...not something I am used to at all!
- J and I still have not looked at the piece of paper in his wallet that will reveal the gender. Our plan is to wait until we are in Belize to look at it. It's still driving J's mom nuts because she wants to be shopping...we told her to just put the money in an envelope and she'll find out soon. :)